Pick the earphones from the charging box, and they will automatically turn on and automatically connect to the connected wireless device; or press earbud's button for about 5 seconds.
Place the earphones in the charging box, close the box, and they will automatically turn off. Alternatively, press the earbud’s button for about 5 seconds.
- Pick up the earbuds from the charging box, and they will pair automatically with each other.
- Turn on the Bluetooth connection of your device (phone, PC, etc). You should find “JOY Street” and you can connect the earbuds with your device.
When earphones are turned on after the first successful connection, they will automatically connect to the last paired phone by default.
To answer/reject/end calls:
- Click once for answer or end a call
- Long touch to reject a call
Music playback control
- Play/pause: Short-press
- Volume control: double click and keep your finger on the bud’s button
- Previous song: Long touch 1 sec on left earbud then remove your finger
- Next song: Long touch 1 sec on right earbud then remove your finger
- Siri and Google assistant: click 3 times left or right earbud’s outer surface
- Reset: Put two earphones onto the box and the white lights are on. When 'both white lights are on', you can long touch 5 secs till the lights quickly flashes 5 times, which indicates the reset is done.
EARBUDS LED LIGHT DEFINITION:
- Power on: The red and blue lights flash alternately during power on;
- After paring successfully: One of the earbuds flashes red and blue lights alternately, and the other earbud LED lights off;
- After connected: the LED light of the 2 earbuds are off.
- Power off: the LED light of the 2 earbuds flash 3 times then LED turn off.
- Charging: Red LED light lighting, after fully charged the LED light flashes for 10 seconds then turns off.