TinyS - the smallest earbuds you have ever found - with world-class Hifi-level sound.
- WONDERFUL HIFI SOUND and BASS (20-20,000 Hz)
- Special noise cancelling chip in the microphones and nano fabric layers around the microphone CLEAR CALLS IN WIND AND NOISE
- 7 different ear tips to ensure a perfect fit. Fits all ear sizes.
- Fits inside all helmets and hats
- 3 special heads for sleeping
- The lightest, weight only 2.8 grams - charging case 17 grams.
- Includes power mode/game mode The Bluetooth connection is faster, wider and stronger
- Works for gaming, fast audiobooks, and podcasts.
- Connects to two devices at the same time e.g. laptop and phone.
- PLAYING TIME about 5.5 hours
- PLAYING TIME with CHARGING CASE about 16 hours
- The charging case is fully charged in 1.5 hours.
- USB-C CONNECTOR TYPE with fast cable
- IPX 4 water and dust rating for showering, sweat, dust and running in the rain.
- The entire manufacturing/production as well as logistics is fully CO2-compensated
- Extremely small packaging - no plastic waste at all.
TinyS is a Hifi-level audio earbud product with the world-smallest design, long battery life, and easy usability. We pack all of these exciting features in the world-smallest package to become as ecologically and environmentally sustainable as much as possible.
According to many of our customers, TinyS is the most surprisingly good earbud product they have ever used. A typical first impression when peoples try TinyS for the first time is a smile on their faces with the "WOW” effect. That is the reaction we have been seeking in our journey of developing TinyS.
We know TinyS earbuds are excellent despite their tiny sizes, and we would be thrilled if you decide to try them out and give us feedback.
P/s: Even if you take care of your earbuds, you might accidentally lose one of the buds. Understanding that we offer a one-year lost warranty for any TinyS purchase, meaning you can get a new bud from us for free to replace the missing one.
Pick the earphones from the charging box, and they will automatically turn on and automatically connect to the connected wireless device; or press the outer surface for about 2 seconds. The blue indicator lights flash and the earphones are switched on.
Place the earphones in the charging box, close the box, and they will automatically turn off. Alternatively, press the earbud’s outer surface for about 5 seconds.
- Pick up the earbuds from the charging box, and they will pair automatically with each other.
- Turn on the Bluetooth connection of your device (phone, PC, etc). You should find “JOY TinyS” and you can connect the earbuds with your device.
When earphones are turned on after the first successful connection, they will automatically connect to the last paired phone by default.
To answer/reject/end calls:
- Double click for answer or end a call
- Long touch to reject a call
Music playback control
- Play/pause: double-click
- Volume control: double click and keep your finger on the bud’s outer surfaced
- Previous song: Long touch 1 sec on left earbud then remove your finger
- Next song: Long touch 1 sec on right earbud then remove your finger
- Siri and Google assistant: click 3 times left or right earbud’s outer surface
- Game mode: Quick click 4 times for game mode. With game mode you will get best performance in connectivity and calls. Please note, in gaming mode, the batteries need charging more often.
- Reset: Put two earphones onto the box and the white lights are on. When 'both white lights are on', you can long touch 5 secs till the lights quickly flashes 5 times, which indicates the reset is done.
- One out of four lights indicates a need to recharge.
- Full four lights on the charging box indicate a full battery.
- If you have the earbuds on, you will hear thrice “Low battery” (approximately
when the battery has five, three, and one minute left)
- In most devices, you can see the low battery status in the Bluetooth settings.
We deliver to all countries to which DHL offers delivery service. At the moment, we do not deliver to Russia.
For Finland, we use Finnish Posti and provide free shipping on all purchases. Please allow 2-7 business days for delivery.
On orders to all other EU countries, we charge 9.90€ per order. For EU countries please allow 2-10 business days for delivery.
For countries outside EU, we charge 15€ per order. Delivery times depend on the country. You will get the tracking code from DHL to follow the estimated delivery time. Please note, that Joy Planet Finland will not cover any customs or duties on your order.
Please note, at the moment, we offer only standard shipping. We use DHL standard courier services for shipments outside Finland.
If your order does not arrive in time or is held in the possession of the courier, please email us here with your order number - email@example.com. If your order is lost or damaged in transit, we will replace the order for free. Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please enter your tracking number below. If your tracking number doesn't work, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Track the Shipment
WHERE CAN I BUY YOUR PRODUCTS?
HIFISTUDIO (Helsinki, Turku, Oulu, Tampere, Jyväskylä., Kuopio
ELISA SPECIAL SHOPS (Finland)
HOW CAN I PAY?
We offer a number of payment methods, depending on your location. We use Paytrail, which at the moment offers main credit cards, bank transfers, invoicing services like Walley, and Mobile payments such as Apple Pay and MobilePay. At checkout you'll be offered the methods available to you.
IS YOUR PACKAGING RECYCLABLE?
Yes, our packaging is recyclable. It is a cardboard box without plastic. We have also designed our packaging to be as small as possible to avoid unnecessary use of cardboard.
Sustainability is very important for us, and we are happy to receive all our old earbuds, which we then break down and recycle the recyclable components. If you want to send us your old earbuds, we will take care of the recycling if you take care of the shipping costs. Please send us email to:
ARE THE EARBUDS WATERPROOF?
TinyS are classified as IPX 4. They tolerate water very well. They are not harmed if dropped into water, used accidentally when taking a shower, used in rainy conditions or being used during exhausting training causing contact with sweat.
The earbuds do have a 36 months guarantee in case you would face problems.
HOW DO I PLACE THE EARBUDS IN MY EAR/ HOW DO I KNOW THEY FIT MY EAR
It is important to have the right-sized ear fittings and place them correctly in your ear. The earbuds are supplied with seven different-sized plastic ear fittings (S,M, L, XL + three narrower pieces better suitable for use during sleep ). Try which one feels most comfortable for you. When you place the earbuds use the Left and Right signs and JOY logo in them to get them in the right position. When the R/L is above the logo and horizontal, you have placed them correctly.
CAN I USE THE EARBUDS IN WINDY AND NOISY CONDITIONS?
Thanks to their small size and technical properties, the earbuds cancel well noise and wind. In very windy conditions, or when bicycling, a helpful tip is to use only one earbud and leave the other one in the box. The microphone will catch less noise and you are able to turn your head to decrease the wind effect.
HOW DO I USE THE EARBUDS – BY PHONE OR TAPPING THE EARBUDS WHEN IN PLACE?
Either or! Double click in the touch panel is the main function to play, stop and answer the calls. Double click prevents mistakes in your important actions. Check the instructions here www.joyearbuds.com/help
CAN I USE THE EARBUDS IN EXTREMELY COLD OR HOT WEATHER?
We have tested the earbuds in even very extreme conditions during the Finnish winter, and even in the sauna. They work perfectly even in these very harsh conditions! You could use them even in the low temperature sauna.
The earbuds alone or the box cannot be put in direct contact with hot or heating devices.
HOW LONG DO THE BATTERIES LAST? HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECHARGE THEM FULLY?
The TinyS batteries last for 5.5hours and the box for 15 hours.
It takes 1.5 hours to recharge the box fully.
Tiny has a battery life of 6 hours and the boc has 18 hours.
WHAT IS THE RANGE FOR THE EARBUDS?
These earbuds have been designed to give freedom to move. The range is 15-30 meters depending on where they are used. E.g walls and even big muscles between (phone down in the back pocket) the earbuds and the device might affect the strength of the bluetooth signal.
CAN I USE THE EARBUDS IN VIDEO AND PHONE CALLS?
Yes! If your earbuds are connected to the device, you can answer an incoming call by double-clicking the earbud or clicking the device they are connected to. The quality of sound is excellent thanks to the microphones having a nanofilm and noise cancellation properties and an algorithm tracking environmental noise cancellation. With some devices we have learned that the quality of sound has been weaker than it should. In these cases the reason typically has been an old bluetooth version in the device.
DO THE EARBUDS HAVE A NOISE CANCELLATION FUNCTIONALITY?
Yes, passive in music and active in the calls. If you use the earbuds when not speaking on the phone or listening to music as such they cancel noise by excellent full fit design. When you are speaking on the phone, the earbuds´ active ENP noise cancellation starts to work. And if you are listening to music the passive DSP noise cancellation adapts to the surroundings. In addition, the earbuds have a program with the learning function to improve noise cancellation when in use.
WHERE ARE THE EARBUDS MANUFACTURED?
The company behind the earbuds is Finnish with employees and partners from Finland and various European and Asian countries. The Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and R&D are in Finland. The components are sourced from different countries, mainly Asia and the earbuds are assembled at our partner’s factory in Asia.
ARE THEY SUITABLE FOR GAMING?
The earbuds have a gaming mode ( see instructions), which decreases e.g. lagging, This is also an useful feature if you like to listen to e-books at a faster pace!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR DISTRIBUTORS/RESELLERS?
Yes, we are. We are looking for partners especially outside Finland, Please be in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org